o survive these tough economic times, we make tough decisions…
A Punjabi lawyer working abroad wrote to his wife…
Dear Sunita Darling,
I can’t send you my salary this month because the global market crises has affected my company’s performance, so I am sending 100 kisses. You are my sweetheart, please adjust.
Your loving husband,
His wife replied…
TINKU KE PAPPA ,
Thanks for the 100 kisses.
Below is the list of expenses I paid with the kisses:
1. The Milk man agreed on 2 kisses for one month’s milk.
2. The electricity man agreed not to disconnect only after 7 kisses.
3. Your landlord Balkar Singh comes every day to take 2 or 3 kisses instead of the monthly rent.
4. Supermarket owner Jaswant Singh did not accept kisses only, so I gave him other items. I hope you understand.
5. Miscellaneous expenses 40 kisses.
Please don’t worry about me, I still have a balance of 35 kisses and I hope I can survive the month using this balance. Shall I plan the same for the next month? Please advise!