- Heavy rains remind us of challenges in life. Never ask for a lighter rain. Ask for a better umbrella and a right attitude.
- When floods come, fish eats ants and when the flood recedes, the ants eat the fish. There is an opportunity for everyone.
- Life is not about finding the right person, but creating the right relationship. It’s not how we care in the beginning, but how much we care till the very end.
- Some people always throw stones in your path. It depends on you what you make with them – a wall or a bridge. Remember you are the architect of your life.
- Search for a beautiful heart because all that is beautiful need not be good but all that is good is beautiful.
- It is not necessary to hold all the good cards in life but how well you play with the cards you have.
- Often when we lose all hope and think that this is the end, remember it is just a bend and not the end.
- Either you give, give and forgive or you get, get and forget. Strike a balance.